Monday, June 19, 2017

Regrouping

Oftentimes we find ourselves with a plate full of things that we lack the capacity to consume. We look at these things and wonder how in the world are we going to get it all done in a logical way without losing ourselves in the process. When life gets like this for me, I simply take a step back and regroup. Sometimes I rake off everything and start over. It all depends on what is on my plate that will determine whether I walk away for a moment or completely disengage.

You might be facing this dilemma right now. You may find yourself in the valley of decision wondering should you carry on or wave the white flag. Take hope. All is not lost. Even if you have to scrub the mission and start over, there are still plenty of things you have learned that will be beneficial to you the next go round.

So, just say that you decide to call it quits and start over. Now, you have the experience under your belt to know what not to do this time. This makes you more empowered, encouraged and ahead of the game. Go ahead and do whatever feels go to your soul. Always follow peace and listen to your heart, it will never lead you wrong. As for me, I'm taking some time to regroup, revamp, re-evaluate things as they currently are. I think I just need to tweak my current plan and things will run much more smoothly. However, I have been here many times before and had no clue what to do. So be encouraged. You will survive this!

Once you see that it's not so bad starting over or regrouping, you won't be afraid of failure moving forward. Truth is, there is no such thing as failure. You either win or you learn, that is all. Believe that you are capable of achieving whatever you put your mind to and you will accomplish it. I believe in you. You can do it! Stay focused and determined and keep your head up! You are a winner no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment